I have read reports and have had contact with Scam Artists on Chicago ave Riverside, water is important so Why are these scam artists still around?Doesnt the circus ever leave???I feel after meeting the Owners that I have been 'jacked' in the parking lot.

I have water worries as do most out here in the Inland Empire, but I will not deal with pirates from Puralife/Rainsoft and I would recommend any other Company but these pirates.

Save money, get better water and go somewhere else!You live where you can find better Companies with more integrity and manners and certainly better tasting water that is More Affordable!

Had an Experience with Puralife?

Comments

Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more